02

Review PG UNICORN GUNDAM DABAN MODEL (INDONESIA)

 
This is my 5th built of PG Gundam, and it have a lot of disappointment. This my first Daban Model and may be the last Daban model :p

The coolest thing about built this Gundam Unicorn:
1. Its cheap and have a half or a quarter than the price of Bandai PG Unicorn.
2. Its Unicorn and I think its the best Gundam in 201x era.
3. And it comes with the LED and the Full armor parts to make it looks great!
4. Not too hard because all clear in the manual book, and I love it!
The face when in the unicorn mode
 With the Full armor parts
 view form the back
view from the side

And what I dislike are:
1. Because Its daban, it hurt my hands a lot just to snap it in all.
2. Some Part are not well made, and I think the quality control of Daban still bad. because the built and the cast that I have in the making of this PG in some parts they are already chop, so it leaves the scars, so please see for your self.
please look carefully in the chest and skirt, the cast in the runner I think isn't complete.
and heres the video so its more clear for you all please enjoy:
Thats all from me, hope you agree with me! enjoy your build of Gundam!

The contributor:
@masbaybc (instagram)

Where to buy in Semarang?
1. KidzStation (bandai) kadang diskon jadi harganya lebih murah loh!
2. Unicorn Toys Semarang (bandai)
3. J-Shop (bandai)
4. Nogo Shop (bootleg like daban model etc)
5. dll blm pernah beli ditempat lain selain diatas :p

About Baiquni Aryodamar

1 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.